Maybe you’ve changed the locks. Maybe you’ve found them laying on the ground. What do you do with those random keys you have collected? Rather than throwing them away, try some of these crafts with recycled keys!
Tutorials for Crafts with Recycled Keys
- Key Sunburst Mirror by Can’t Stop Making Things
- Refurbished Key Portrait by Mod Podge Rocks!
- Repurposed Key Necklaces by My Salvaged Treasures
- Embellished Mason Jar Vase by Making Home Base
- Recycled Key Hooks by Bead and Cord
Recycled Keys at Redeemed
Don’t have time to DIY? Buy a handmade item instead! Stop by Redeemed and check out some of the crafts with recycled keys that our vendors have made!
We’re also always on the hunt for new, creative projects. What are your favorite crafts with recycled keys? Share your ideas in the comments below!
Do you make beautiful things out of old junk? Then we want to see what you’ve got! Talk to us today about becoming a Redeemed vendor!